Muir Optometrists opened again on the 4th May for Urgent Eyecare and Essential Eyewear in accordance with COVID 19 level 4 guidelines.
Strict safety precautions will be in place
Before coming into our practice, please contact us on 044 382 2174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can access how to best meet your needs.
If it is necessary to come to the practice we will perform a health questionnaire over the phone before you arrive or on your arrival at the door.
Please rather reschedule an appointment if you show any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, with or without temperature
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
Muir Optometrists can help if:
We will try our best to assist you
- Your vision has suddenly changed, become blurry or have visual symptoms you are concerned about.
- You have a painful or red eye.
- You have been advised to attend this practice by a healthcare professional.
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function.
- You have a problem with your contact lenses or need more stock to function.
How to prevent your glasses from fogging while wearing a mask.
*We may ask you to send us a photo of your eye. The video above may prove useful.